Building Climate Change Resilience means providing the tools and skills to help communities thrive in the face of climate related environmental, social, and economic impacts.
Myanmar has been identified as the second most affected country worldwide by climate variability threatening Myanmar’s sustainable development across both the private and public sectors.
As Climate Change enthusiasts, we are motivated to equip our clients with the knowledge and tools needed to achieve their environmental and wider sustainability goals and adapt to climate change.
Climate Change Resilience services include:
– Trainings on climate change leadership
– Capacity building workshops
– Development of educational tools and content
– Organizing climate change education and awareness events for targeted audiences
– Development of corporate policies
With the right support, anyone can have the capacity to adapt, mitigate, and be more resilient in the face of climate change.
Contact us to learn how you can build climate resilience in your company or organization. To learn about our efforts to build climate resilience visit our Climate Talks page.